Dedicated to providing the best in medical care, chiropractic care, physiotherapy, and healthcare treatments, the doctors at Chiropractic Medical Center in York work together to ensure that all patients receive effective treatment that relieves pain and allows them to reach their optimal health. Every member of our team has undergone rigorous education and training to meet your medical needs.
- Susan Arnoult M.D. is the Medical Director at Chiropractic Medical Center in York, PA. Dr. Arnoult graduated from the University of Maryland with a B.S. in Bio-Medical Science and then attended the University of Maryland Medical School where she received her M.D. in 1996. Her Family Practice Residency was completed in 1999 at Idaho State University in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Arnoult is very active and enjoys playing tennis and competes in Mixed Martial Arts.
- Dr. Collin SheehanDr. Collin Sheehan and his wife Brianna reside in York, PA with their son, Carter Joseph Sheehan. A 2005 graduate of York Suburban High School, Dr. Sheehan attended Millersville University for his undergraduate. In 2013, he received his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa and returned to York to complete his preceptorship with Dr. Owens at the Chiropractic Athletic Center. An avid sports player, playing football and basketball throughout high school and college, Dr. Sheehan understands sports related injuries and the benefits that Chiropractic care has to offer his athletic patients. As an associate doctor at Chiropractic Athletic Center in York, Dr. Sheehan treats neck pain, low back pain, sciatica, and shoulder pain, along with many other conditions and injuries.
- Dr. Ken BakerDr. Baker is a 2002 graduate of Northern York High School in Dillsburg, PA. After high school he attended West Chester University and received his undergraduate degree in Kinesiology. In 2010 he graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Daytona Beach, Florida and returned to PA to join Chiropractic Athletic Center in York, PA as an associate doctor. Dr. Baker is certified in Active Release Technique providing him with the ability to address many soft tissue complaints in ways other physicians cannot. Dr. Baker treats various conditions such as low back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia, TMJ, disc problems, nerve pain, pulled muscles, and more. Dr. Baker has spent countless hours working with athletes ranging from the professional level to the weekend warrior both as a chiropractor and as a personal trainer. What Dr. Baker enjoys most about his job is seeing patients return to their everyday lives pain-free after chiropractic care.
- Dr. Kevin OwensDr. Owens is the founder and president of Chiropractic Medical Center. He and his wife, Michelle, have two children, Alecia and Austin. Dr. Owens is a 1988 graduate of Clearfield High School. After high school, he attended Clarion University of Pennsylvania for his undergraduate education. In 1995, he graduated from Sherman Chiropractic College with distinguished honors. Upon graduation, he associated under Dr. James Spertzel in Biglerville, PA for two years. In February of 1997, he started Chiropractic Athletic Center in association with the Athletic Club of York in York, PA. After 15 years of helping patients with musclo-skeletal conditions, he added a medical team (Dr. Susan Arnoult, MD and Karen Ceserano, CRNP) to his practice. Dr. Owens realized there was more to helping acute and chronic patients then just chiropractic. Dr. Owens' interest in swimming (he was an All-American swimmer) and his passion for weight lifting keeps him sensitive to the needs of those with sport-related injuries - however that is not the extent of our practice. Dr. Owens has successfully treated over 7000 patients from the York, Dover, Spring Grove, Dallastown and surrounding York areas. He has had success in treating low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, disc injuries, auto injuries (whiplash), work injuries, shoulder pain, hip pain and many other injuries. Because Dr. Owens is dedicated to learning the most up to date methods to help his patients, he obtained his board certification in Integrative Medicine in March of 2016. Along with his own practice in York, Dr. Kevin Owens is also the staff chiropractor for Clarity Way Rehabilitation Center in Spring Grove, PA.
- Victoria Hudak C.R.N.P.is a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner at Chiropractic Medical Center in York, PA. Victoria graduated from York College in York, PA with a B.S. in Nursing. She practiced nursing for over ten years and then went on to receive her masters in Nursing at York College of PA in 2012. Victoria enjoys helping others and spending time with her family and multiple pets in Spring Grove, PA.